2 the lady I sent yarn I won't be using to wrote a very nice thank you card. she makes lap blankets for veterans in the va hospital. if you have yarn you won't use, send it to her:
Dee Becker3. I've found a very good way to justify my addiction to ridiculously fabulous sock yarn: use it to make hose / stockings / tights to wear with the legal "uniform."
4790 White Rd
Pierson, MI 49339
4. my tremor has gotten bad enough that it's interfering with things like typing.
5. the tremor is in my legs, arms, hands, neck, and eyes. (and abdomen, which is really a bitch)
6. we're dealing with it.
7. tomorrow I meet with the ESS coordinator at school so she can decide if I can bring Palmer, my therapy dog, on campus.
8. I want someone to read to me.
9. bobbin bowls are now for sale in my etsy shop.
10. the bisque fire yesterday went well, except that I broke the fire extinguisher. (not using it. I dropped it down the stairs)
11. waiting to open the kiln is *hard.* the stuff is probably only several hundreds of degrees warm-- no big deal!
12. I will be making bowls for Karisa Wilson and Four For Smoking.