Friday, February 20, 2009

news regarding the party of chickens


5, originally uploaded by nirbhao.

finally, we have a batch of finished chickens. I've been posting one a day in the party of chickens pool and hope to continue doing so for quite a bit.

Jaden drew the kitty in this chicken. isn't it ridiculously adorable?

if you would like a paper template, please either download one or request a nearly-finished tile.

if you use a paper template, I will transfer the image you make onto the chicken with carbon paper. I will try to be true to your color choices, but I am limited in that respect.

send me an email or letter to the contact information listed below, and I will send you a chicken that has been bisque and glazed fired. I'll even pay postage. you can do whatever you want with it. you can paint it, glue stuff on it, drop it into a glass of alka seltzer-- any alteration that strikes you as wonderful. most importantly, take a picture.

send your image (whether template or photo) via either:
• email to shine@thedelicion.com, OR
• usps mail to shine, po box 345, ada, mi 49301


you can also directly upload to the party of chickens group pool if you have a flickr account.

and there was much rejoicing!

No comments: