Friday, April 10, 2009

and it is?


, originally uploaded by nirbhao.

I've lost track of days.

today, I spent pretty much all day (as in, twelve hours) working on a piece that probably doesn't even look too exciting quite yet. I'm proud of it, though.

the major distraction in my life right now is, of course, this silly body. we're still struggling to sort things out, and I'll be going to the cleveland clinic. I don't really want to. in fact, I got downright belligerent with my doctor trying to understand why I needed to test any further.

I'm tired, and I can't really imagine this being my life anymore.



we watched army of darkness recently. Bruce Campbell's low spot made me think of catholic school crush.

I still can't figure out how people can walk away from things so easily.

No comments: