Monday, April 13, 2009

happiness


, originally uploaded by nirbhao.

I love my family. deeply. you will make a wonderful addition.

I've been glazing somewhat compulsively this past week-- tiny, intricate details-- a prayer in latin, a sailor jerry tattoo.

I can feel my brain melting in my head.

read the mysterious flame of queen loana by umberto eco. Yambo describes it so perfectly.

A word. Like running into a wall. Saying Euclid or Ishmael was easy, like saying Jack and Jill went up a hill. Saying who I was, on the other hand, was like turning around and finding that wall. No, not a wall; I tried to explain. "It doesn't feel like something solid, it's like walking through a fog."


I bought the book again today and listened for eight straight hours while tracing those fragile lines with the brush.

No comments: