Thursday, July 10, 2008

pictures like woah!

yeaz!

so, yeah. I did my part to stimulate the economy. ready?

(click the pictures to see bigger)



check out that fucking amazing depth of field.

this is pretty much what the blankie looks like right now:


it's much more exciting in person. at least to me.

and I got undyed stuff for a hand dye swap. I'm going to get some india ink, maybe tomorrow.


finally, I decided I wanted to do something a little different than socks. I'm very excited to use the noro sock yarn. (we're all clear that I'm a noro junkie, right?) I didn't want to buy the noro sock yarn without really having a pattern in mind. just because yarn is cool doesn't mean I have to use it right away.

this pattern struck me. as I was walking around the store looking at bulky and super bulky, I came across kochoran.



remember what I said about noro?

so I'm excited, because I'm making little triangles. I also have a more substantial project to work on.

yea!

No comments: